Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home is a store that welcomes visitors and readers in a relaxed, non-formal style. In the store, you have the goods of artistic design. The product’s art that designed with the imagination and feelings of Genevieve Santos.
Now the main Question rise is, “Who is Genevieve Santos?”
Genevieve Santos is the name of the successful founder of “Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home”. It is a stationery shop that started in 2009.
Genevieve Santos is a Filipino-American artist, illustrator, and creator of the popular comic series “GingerDead and Friends.” She was born in the Philippines, raised in California, and currently resides in San Jose.
Santos studied at San Jose State University, where she received a degree in illustration. She is known for her whimsical and cute images that often feature animals, food, and pop culture references. Her work features in numerous publications and exhibitions, including California, New York, and Tokyo galleries.
In addition to her work as an illustrator, Santos is also the creator of “Ginger Dead and Friends,” a comic series featuring a cast of cute and quirky undead characters. The series has gained a large following on social media and publish as a book.
Overall, Genevieve Santos is a talented artist and illustrator who has gained a significant following for her playful and unique style.
With a focus on travel photography, DIY projects, beauty products, and home decoration, they intend to surprise and delight you with original ideas that will allow you to decorate your house with gentle colours and rich tones.
With the colour, you will have all artistic emotion and art. The owner that means Genevieve Santos is a lover of nature. She mixed with soul and expressed her sentiment with them.
Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home
Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home Products Blog is a store dedicated to the latest trends in beauty products, designs, art, photography, and other interesting topics related to travel experiences. You can find information about new items worldwide and tips on using them effectively.
The Petit Elefant Style TraveI, in addition, your addition, your branch, your duty, and your Home Products Blog offer an opportunity to discover new ideas for your choice.
What are Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home?
The Petit Elefant Style Travel beauty and home Blog assiduity is always looking for new trends and styles. And with the increase of the internet, we can now be more fluently exposed to new ideas and trends. That formerly might have been exclusive to only a select many.
It also provides a custom design based on your requirements. But that will be artistic design. In the digital age, its popularity is increasing day by day.
When Should Use the Petit Elefant Style?
The petit Elefant style trip beauty and home is a trend that’s gaining fashionability in the fashion world. However, this style has been chased as “petite” because of its small size.
People look more significant when using a product with petite sizing. Although people generally don’t notice the difference, it’s pretty tiny. You can make your products more charming by designing them with artistic ideas.
Using petite sizing to design and display apparel can be relatively attractive for retailers. A small good of it is more charming than a typically designed one with the same features and quality but isn’t climatized to fit duly. Petite sizing can help your apparel look more seductive and wearable.
Who is the Founder of Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home?
The founder of Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home is Genevieve Santos. Genevieve Santos, a small stationery owner, founded Le Petit Elefant in 2009. In this way, she could express her inner world with artistic works inspired by her imagination and present her innovative products to the whole world.
The essential characteristic of Genevieve Santos is that she loves to travel and reflects the artistic experiences she gained during her travels in her products. Genevieve Santos, who travelled to 31 countries until 30 and conducted in-depth artistic research, collected creative materials and stories in the countries she visited to practice her art.
Interview with the Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home Founder
- Illustrator and designer Genvieve Santos can’t seem to settle down in one place. Genevieve has travelled the world searching for tales and materials to include in her artwork. She draws inspiration from all around the globe, including KPop bands, cartoon characters, and foods that remind you of your native land. Each item has a backstory that may be revealed.
- I adore elephants and the book “The Little Prince,” or “Le Petit Prince” in French, so I combined the two into a song called “Le Petit Elefant.” I am aware that I spelt “Elefant” incorrectly. It was done to imply that even though the firm name and my name are both French, I am not of French descent and do not know the language.
- Genevieve is a migratory junkie and an illustrator who can’t stay in one area for more than six weeks. Since she could remember, she has been drawing. She frequently records her favourite cartoons on VHS tape and studies each frame-by-frame. She was now, in all likelihood, the worst 5-year-old to watch cartoons with.
- Genevieve has travelled the globe searching for tales and other things to include in her artwork. To pursue her passion for getting lost in the world and creating art, she founded her own company, Le Petit Elefant, in 2009. The artwork she creates is a continuous synthesis and blending of her life experiences, relationships, trips, and genuine ice cream adoration.
- Almost all of Genevieve’s company operations handled by her, including designing, drawing, printing, scoring, and packing. She makes her freehand fabric cuts and hand-sews the plush. Although trying, it does out of love. Since she travels so frequently, she doesn’t have a single studio. Still, she had discovered methods to make her business portable so she could take it along on trips, particularly when she visited 30 countries before turning 30. There is frequently an engaging narrative to tell about each piece.
- In addition to being the owner of a small stationery business called Le Petit Elefant, Genevieve Santos is an illustrator who was born, bred, and currently resides in San Jose, California. Before reaching thirty, she visited 31 nations, occasionally trekking, occasionally travelling by camper van, sometimes on her alone, but never without a sketchbook. She developed an early passion for animation, which inspired her to capture even the most minor details in her drawings. She is also a complete softie for ice cream.
Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home
However, Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty And Home It’s an excellent present for a birthday, Christmas, or any other event. Wood felt and cloth is among the materials uses to create the toy.
They manufactured the item in France, meaning it entirely handcrafted and comes with a quality guarantee. Genevieve Santos’ company, Le Petit Elefant, specializes in toys. The Le Petit Elefant line.
The first thing that fastenings your sight is the packaging. It’s one-of-a-kind and colorful. And a little arrogant. However, you will stay pleased once you have the product in your hands. The package is simple.
But it has a high-end feel to it. It’s an excellent indicator of the toy’s quality. The package isn’t the only aspect of the product that has well-designed. And also, the toy has a high-quality feel to it as well. More so, the toy is durable and secure.
It’s an excellent toy for kids to play with and learn from. And also, they also constructed the toy with a soft feel to make it more child-friendly.
The Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty and Home combines your favorite types and surfaces to produce a look that is entirely yours, whether working, traveling, or just relaxing at your home! We hope this article benefits you know more about the Petit Elefant Style Travel Beauty And Home.
petit elefant style travel beauty and home
elefant style travel beauty and home
it elefant style travel beauty and home
le petit elefant