Que es bueno para el mal de orin – Birch – Birch is a plant with antibacterial properties that helps relieve the discomfort of cystitis. Drinking an infusion with birch leaves would help expel the invading agents through the urine since it is a natural diuretic.
What Causes Bad Urine?
UTIs are common infections when bacteria enter the urethra, usually from the skin or rectum, and infect the urinary tract. They can disturb different parts of the urinary tract, but bladder infection (cystitis) is the most common type.
If you have pain or a burning sensation when you urinate, you have what is colloquially known as lousy urine. At Ohh Salud, we tell you what is good for urine sickness, home remedies for urine sickness, what it is, and what its causes are.
The Evil of Urine
The bad urine is medically known as a urinary infection or cystitis.
Urinary malady or urine infection occurs when microorganisms invade the urinary tract through the urethra of the man or woman.
Fungi, parasites, or viruses cause these external microorganisms, the most common being urine sickness caused by the intestinal bacterium Escherichia coli.
The foul urine can spread to other body areas: the kidneys, urethra, bladder, and ureters.
Symptoms of Bad Urine
Foul urine or cystitis has very characteristic symptoms that should not go unnoticed:
- Itching and burning in the urethra when urinating
- Pain when urinating
- Frequent urge to go to the bathroom
- Redness of the intimate parts
- The cloudy and dark color of the urine
- Tiny drops of blood in the urine
- Fever and chills
- Abdominal pain
What is Good for Bad Urine?
To know what is good for urine sickness, we must first determine the causes that cause it, and for that, it is necessary if the symptoms persist for more than two days, go to the doctor and have a urine test done to find the origin of the urine sickness.
If the cause of the lousy urine is a virus or fungus, there are excellent home remedies for foul urine.
Suppose the urinary area infection is due to a bacterial infection. In that case, you must take antibiotics to eliminate them faster and prevent the disease from spreading to other areas of the body.
Antibiotics for urine sickness should only be indicated by a doctor.
Home Remedies for Bad Urine
Here is a select list of the best home remedies for bad urine, which are quick and easy to do at home:
- Bicarbonate: bicarbonate is the world’s most widespread home remedy for urine sickness. It is alkalizing, regulates and balances urine pH, and reduces inflammation.
An excellent way to use baking soda as a home remedy for bad urine is doing seat washes with baking soda. We will use a basin with 1 liter of warm water and add three tablespoonsful of baking soda, and with this water, we sanitize our intimate parts.
Another home remedy for lousy urine with bicarbonate is to drink three glasses of water a day, to which we will add one tablespoon of bicarbonate.
- Vinegar: Vinegar is another perfect home remedy for urine sickness. It kills bacteria and reduces inflammation. Add a splash of vinegar to drinking water, and you can also make sitz baths by adding vinegar and warm water to wash.
- Garlic: Garlic is good for relieving bacterial infections, which is why it is a good home remedy for foul urine. Peel and crush five garlic cloves, and with a glass of water, bring it to a boil for 10 minutes over low heat. Take this remedy for foul urine three times a day for ten days.
- Blueberries: Blueberries contain hippuric acid, a substance that increases the acidity of urine and kills germs. Make natural blueberry juice and drink three glasses a day.
Some people are at advanced risk of getting a UTI. UTIs are more common in women because a woman’s urethra is petite and closer to the rectum. It makes it easier for bacteria to enter the urinary tract.
Other features that can raise the risk of contracting urinary infections are:
- A previous urinary infection.
- Sexual activity
- Structural problems in the urinary tract, such as an enlarged prostate.
- Age (adults and young children are more likely to get UTIs).
- Poor hygiene, for example, in children learning to go to the bathroom.
- Variations in the bacteria that live inside the vagina (vaginal flora). For example, the use of spermicides or menopause can cause these changes.
Symptoms of a bladder infection can include:
- Pain or burning when urinating.
- Urinate frequently.
- I was feeling the need to urinate even though my bladder was empty.
- Blood in the urine.
- Pressure or cramps in the groin or lower abdomen.
Symptoms of a kidney infection may include:
- Shaking chills.
- Pain in the lower back or side.
- Nausea or vomiting.
Younger children may be unable to tell you what UTI symptoms they have. Although fever is the most common sign of a UTI in infants and young children, most children who have a fever do not have a UTI. Talk to a healthcare professional if you are concerned that your child may have a UTI.
What to do to feel better?
If your health care professional prescribes antibiotics:
- Take antibiotics exactly as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not share antibiotics with anyone.
- Do not save antibiotics for later. Talk to your healthcare professional about safely disposing of leftover antibiotics.
- Drink plenty of water or liquid. Your healthcare professional may also recommend medications to help relieve pain or discomfort. Talk to your healthcare experts if you have any questions related to your antibiotics.
Prevention of que es bueno para el mal de orin
You can help avoid UTIs by doing the following:
- Urinating after sexual activity.
- Stay well hydrated.
- Shower instead of taking baths.
- Minimize using douches, sprays, or powders in the genital area.
- Teach potty training girls to wipe from front to back.
Related Searches –
how to remove bad urine fast women
pills for urinary tract infections without a prescription
pills for bad urine
how to remove bad urine fast homemade women
lemon for urinary tract infections
amoxicillin for urinary tract infection
bad urine symptoms
pills for urine infection without a prescription for..