What is Pm-Kisan Scheme?
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector Scheme through 100% funding from the Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme, annual income support of Rs.6,000/- will be provided to all land-holding farmer families in three equal installments.
- The scheme defines family as husband, wife, and children.
- The State Government and Union Territory Administration will recognize the farmer families eligible for assistance per the scheme’s guidelines.
- The funds will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- There are various exclusion categories for the plan.
PM Kisan 14th Installment Release Date
The reward of 13 payments of 2000 rupees has been deposited in the accounts of farmers who have benefited from this program. The government will soon also reveal the PM Kisan 14th Installment Release Date. Only farmers who abide by the program’s conditions of participation will receive this payment.
Notification – PM Kisan 14th Installment Date
Conducting Body – Indian Gov
Expected Payment Release Date – June 2023
Official Website – pmkisan.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Kisan 14th Installment Rules
Only eligible people can avail of the benefits of PM Kisan Yojn. The Samman Nidhi payments may only receive by farmers who cultivate their land on fewer than 14 hectares. In addition to this, the state has also disclosed a list of non-beneficiaries who are ineligible for the honor fund payments. Eligible candidates already received the 13th installment and now waiting for PM Kisan’s 14th Installment Date.
- Institutional landowners as producers are not eligible for the benefit.
- Those former and current members of the Lok Sabha Senate, Ministers/Ministers Rajya Mantri, or Members of the State Legislative Assembly are not eligible. Apart from that, Members of State Legislative Councils, Mayors of Municipal Corporations, and Presidents of District Panchayats who hold enshrined in the constitution positions are also ineligible for the Samman Nidhi.
- Ministries, departments, offices, and officers working for current or former departments and affiliated organizations not included.
- Individuals who receive a monthly pension of Rs 10,000 or more are not eligible for the Samman Nidhi.
Details of PM Kisan 14th Installment Date 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the most popular schemes of the PM Narendra Modi government. Under this scheme, each beneficiary gets Rs. 6,000 annually in three equal installments.
On February 27, 2023, the 13th installment was released, and they transferred more than 16 thousand crore rupees to the bank accounts of eligible farmers. All eligible farmers await the PM Kisan 14th Installment date of 2023. As the quarter is getting over, farmers are eagerly waiting for their next installment.
To know whether your name is mentioned in the beneficiary list, you should check the list of beneficiaries on the official website, pmkisan.gov.in. It is time for a KYC update if you do not find your name there. Those who have not done the E-KYC will not get the benefit in their bank account. So, be sure you do it before time to get your installment.
There are three quarters for which the government credits these installments: December to March, April to July, and August to November. The PM released the 13th installment for the quarter of December to March 2023, which credited bank accounts through the DBT method.
According to some reports, the 14th installment date will be June 30, 2023, but no official information is present regarding this. Once we get an update on it, we will update it on our site, so stay tuned to avoid missing any recent updates.
PM Kisan 14th Installment Date 2023: Overview Table
- Particulars – Details
- Scheme name – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Ministry – Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- 13th Instalment Status – Released
- Installment name – PM Kisan 14th Instalment 2023
- Start date of the scheme – December 1, 2018
- Quarters – December to March, April to July, and August to November
- Article Category – A government scheme
- Expected date of release of PM Kisan 14th Instalment 2023 – June 30, 2023
- Mode of transferring money – Direct Bank Transfer
PM Kisan 14th Instalment Challenges
However, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna introduces to provide financial benefits to farmers for their development. Farmers eligible for the PM Kisan Program have experienced difficulties receiving their 2000-rupee installments in the last few years.
Gov has made the process systematic by KYC and other formalities. Many farmers cannot take advantage of the payments on time, especially after the 11th installment. It is due to the incompleteness of the e-KYC, Aadhaar seeding, and land seeding processes.
Several incidents recording after the government released the 11th installment. It discovers that many individuals are unjustly trying to take advantage of PM Kisan payments of Rs 2,000. That makes the process more challenging. As thousands of farmers were found ineligible in various parts of the nation, the government made e-KYC and the verification of land records compulsory.
Quick Updates On PM Kisan 14th Installment Date In 2023
- Till now, there has been no official date or time released by authorities for the release of the 14th installment.
- The tentative date of the 14th installment is June 30, 2023.
- It recommends that the farmers check their profiles and update the essential details.
- If you have not updated the KYC status, then verify your Aadhar card details and other basic details.
- Check if you are a beneficiary of this scheme on the official portal. All farmers should check their registration status online on the official website. It will benefit those who have not received payment in their bank accounts, even if they have completed their registration process.
- Those who don’t get their name on the list should upload the required documents and complete their profiles. If there is any anomaly or mistake in the shape, please remove it at the right time. Completing your KYC requires your Aadhaar card number and mobile number.
- The department updates installment status, so there is no chance of error.
- After the government releases the installment, you can expect to have the amount credited to your bank account within a few hours.
Where can we check PM Kisan’s 14th Installment Date?
Those expecting the amount in their bank account can check the official website for the announcement of the 14th installment. The 14th installment can expect between April 2023 and July 2023. It will probably be in the farmers’ account till the third week of May 2023.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Plan would not include professionals like physicians, engineers, attorneys, chartered accountants, and architects as beneficiaries. The fundamental goal of this program is to provide financial relaxation to the farmers and their families by providing them with some amount as Samman Nidhi.
If you are also a PM Kisan Yojana recipient farmer and the Samman Nidhi payments are not arriving in your account on schedule, finish the e-KYC, land record confirmation, and Aadhaar seeding processes. You may also contact the PM Kisan Yojana hotline by dialing 155261, 1800 11 55 26, or the toll-free number 011-23381092 for additional information.
Related Searches –
[pm kisan 14th installment date 2023]
[pm kisan.gov.in registration]
[pm kisan beneficiary list village wise]
[pm kisan.gov.in registration status]
[pm kisan 13th installment date]
[pm kisan status check aadhar card]
[pm kisan 14th installment date 2023 telugu]
[pm kisan 15th installment date]